By: Chris Brunner
Breast cancer survivors and supporters volunteered to help draw attention to breast cancer awareness with some paint and even more imagination.
“Paint Day” was an event benefiting breast cancer and genetic research that took place last April with artists capturing models’ inner beauty and strength by painting on their naked torsos for an innovative fundraiser. On December 2, comes The Big Reveal Under The Stars where attendees can view and purchase the works of art created from Paint Day as well as enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
Breast Strokes: The Big Reveal Under The Stars
An evening of Cocktails, Canapés and ‘All that Jazz’
Saturday December 2nd, 2017 at 7 p.m.
Coral Springs Center for the Arts
$75 Per Person
Honoree and Guest Speaker
Dr. Cheryl Moss-Mellman
Chairman of Breast Services
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Presented by the Coral Springs/Parkland B’lev Echad Chapter of Hadassah. For tickets and more information email Breaststrokes2017@gmail.com.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed