By Sharon Aron Baron
After Coral Springs Talk published Broward Health was offering Covid-19 vaccinations to those 65 and older, they had an overwhelming response.
On Tuesday, residents reported busy phone lines and long waits. Some waited up to 90 minutes to make a scheduled appointment for their vaccination.
After one day, Broward Health reached capacity through February 2020 for COVID-19 vaccinations, and at this time, they are no longer scheduling new appointments.
According to Broward Health, scheduling for new appointments will resume in the coming weeks. Until then, residents are urged to follow updates from the Departments of Health as additional state-run vaccination sites are expected to become available in January.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive