By Tim Priester
While companies and industries continue to navigate the tumultuous business environment Covid-19 presents, the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce provides strategies to help.
On Tuesday, January 5, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., the CSCCRCC hosts Coffee and Contacts with local business ambassadors sharing tips and tactics for marketing, networking, and growing a business during this new and changing work climate.
For safety, this is a virtual seminar, and registration is required to receive the zoom code. Although geared to first-year members, the event is free to all chamber members.
For more information, contact the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Prior to moving to Coral Springs and being promoted to a stay-at-home dad of three lovely children, Tim Priester was a TESOL and writing instructor at both the college and elementary school level. His passion for writing has meant being featured in both online and print media.
- News2021.02.10After Neck Injury, Coral Springs Charter Grad Moved to Jackson Memorial for Rehabilitation
- News2021.01.163-Year-Old Dies After Drowning in Coral Springs Pool
- News2020.12.31Coral Springs Center of the Arts Live-Streams ’A Salute to Vienna and Budapest’ Through Jan 3
- News2020.12.29Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Hosts Economic Symposium