Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
To continue its mission to combat food insecurity in the community, Chabad of Coral Springs is holding its last weekly food distribution for 2020.
With schools now closed for winter break, some local children are no longer getting breakfast and lunch each day. These struggling families need help more than ever and are urged to visit Wednesday, December 30, at 5 p.m. Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. at the Chabad at 3925 N University Dr.
Food distribution volunteer coordinator Nechama Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to the Chabad of Coral Springs on their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive