By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Health Coral Springs wants to “Give ’em pumpkin to talk about” during their free Pumpkin Patch Family Fun Day.
The idea for a Pumpkin Patch came about as a fun way to provide health and safety information to the families in the community and everyone is welcome to join the fun. Each family who attends will receive their own free pumpkin. Also included will be free food, games, crafts, animal petting stations, face painting, and health and safety booths. There will also be food trucks available for a nominal fee.
“This year the event is an extra special celebration with a “Best in the West” theme as we were voted “Best Hospital” by the readers of Our City News magazine,” said Jared Smith, CEO of Broward Health Coral Springs.
Wear your costumes to this fun community event held on Sunday, October 13, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at Broward Health Coral Springs main entrance front lawn at 3100 Coral Hills Drive.
All activities and admission are free but please register at BrowardHealth.org/PumpkinDay or call 954-759-7400.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.05Mullins Hall COVID-19 Test Site to Close in Coral Springs
- Events2021.05.04Tickets Go on Sale for Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
- News2021.05.04Volunteers Show Their Appreciation for Teachers at 22 Coral Springs Schools
- Events2021.05.03Coral Springs Honors Heroes in Special Memorial Day Service