By: Sharon Aron Baron
One patient at Broward Health Coral Springs certainly had a birthday to remember.
On April 23, Broward Health Coral Springs caregivers celebrated Jose Lopez’s 52nd birthday with cake, balloons and even included his family for a virtual birthday party using an iPad.
According to the hospital, the caregivers enjoy celebrating patients’ birthdays. However, marking these milestones has taken on even more meaning because patients who are recovering from COVID-19 aren’t able to celebrate with their families and friends.
Contribute to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site