By: Sharon Aron Baron
One patient at Broward Health Coral Springs certainly had a birthday to remember.
On April 23, Broward Health Coral Springs caregivers celebrated Jose Lopez’s 52nd birthday with cake, balloons and even included his family for a virtual birthday party using an iPad.
According to the hospital, the caregivers enjoy celebrating patients’ birthdays. However, marking these milestones has taken on even more meaning because patients who are recovering from COVID-19 aren’t able to celebrate with their families and friends.
Contribute to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28