By: Sharon Aron Baron
One patient at Broward Health Coral Springs certainly had a birthday to remember.
On April 23, Broward Health Coral Springs caregivers celebrated Jose Lopez’s 52nd birthday with cake, balloons and even included his family for a virtual birthday party using an iPad.
According to the hospital, the caregivers enjoy celebrating patients’ birthdays. However, marking these milestones has taken on even more meaning because patients who are recovering from COVID-19 aren’t able to celebrate with their families and friends.
Contribute to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive