By: Sharon Aron Baron
One patient at Broward Health Coral Springs certainly had a birthday to remember.
On April 23, Broward Health Coral Springs caregivers celebrated Jose Lopez’s 52nd birthday with cake, balloons and even included his family for a virtual birthday party using an iPad.
According to the hospital, the caregivers enjoy celebrating patients’ birthdays. However, marking these milestones has taken on even more meaning because patients who are recovering from COVID-19 aren’t able to celebrate with their families and friends.
Contribute to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes
- EventsNovember 21, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center