By: Saraana Jamraj
The recruiters at the Broward Sheriff’s Office are looking for new faces. They are holding an open house to attract more applicants and educate the public about working for the organization.
The following positions are needed: detention deputy, law enforcement deputy, certified firefighter/paramedics, child protective investigator, and communications operator.
Best of all, no experience is necessary.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office’s district offices include cities like Tamarac, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, and Parkland.
The open house will be held on Saturday, February 22, at the Public Safety Building, 2601 W Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Spots can be reserved through Eventbrite. Other job opportunities with BSO are available at jobs.sheriff.org.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2021.12.15Single Mother Fired While Battling Cancer: Employer Denies Claims of Wrongdoing
- News2021.12.07Coral Springs Resident Selflessly Organizes Fundraiser for Neighbor in Need
- Events2021.12.05Social Club for 55-Plus Caribbean-Americans
- News2021.04.12Coral Springs Server Gets $425 Tip From Local Organization