By: Chris Brunner
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital will be celebrating spring by hosting their 7th annual “Brunch with the Bunnies and Friends” on Saturday, March 28th. Families will enjoy a brunch buffet, play games, make crafts and will get a chance to meet some very special animals! They can also participate in an egg hunt and have the opportunity to take pictures with the “Big” Bunny!
There will be two seatings – 9:30 am and 11:30 am. Tickets are $15/person for non – members or $13/person for members. Infants under 1 are free. Registration forms may be downloaded on the SNC website www.sawgrassnaturecenter.org or may be made by calling the Center at 954-752-9453. Do not hesitate making your reservation! This is one of their most popular events and has sold out every year!
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital is a private non-profit, 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to serving the community by providing learning experiences about the fascinating wonders of Florida’s wildlife and natural ecosystems. In addition, the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital’s rehabilitation program provides comprehensive medical and rehabilitative care for sick, injured, and orphaned wild birds, mammals, and reptiles.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only