These six-month-old bunnies are looking for their forever homes at the Humane Society of Broward County.
By Sharon Aron Baron
For those considering adding a rabbit to the family or already have one and want to learn more, then you may want to hop over to your computer and participate in a Bunny Basics workshop with the Humane Society of Broward County.
Held via ZOOM on Saturday, April 10, from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., bunny owners will learn about rabbit care and behavior during this one hour class.
Topics covered are bunny bonding, rabbit health, behavior issues, litter box training, creative housing ideas, exercise, and more.
Rabbits are adorable, and it’s important to know they require special care. This class is a must for rabbit owners or for those thinking about getting a rabbit.
A private, non-profit organization, The Humane Society Broward County is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name. They rely on donations from people and businesses to help carry out the programs and services offered. Adoption hours are Monday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.Located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I95. Please complete an adoption application online before visiting www.humanebroward.com
Register at 954-579-5101 or email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event