By Jill Fox
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
On Thursday, June 25, a virtual job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for prospective bus drivers.
Qualified candidates interested in joining the district for the 2020- 2021 school year are encouraged to attend.
Bus operators receive a competitive starting salary, free training, and great benefits, including health and dental. Plus, they are guaranteed 37.5 paid hours per week.
Representatives will be available during the job fair to answer any questions, present the benefits and incentives, and review qualifications.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 6.
- News2020.09.1713 Coral Springs Schools Make the Grade for Community Engagement in Education
- News2020.09.15Donate Your Plasma Now to Help Save a Life
- News2020.09.03Paragon Theaters in Coral Springs Now Open: Health and Safety a Top Priority
- News2020.08.21New Emergency Order Modifies Restaurant Closing Hours