By Jill Fox
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
On Thursday, June 25, a virtual job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for prospective bus drivers.
Qualified candidates interested in joining the district for the 2020- 2021 school year are encouraged to attend.
Bus operators receive a competitive starting salary, free training, and great benefits, including health and dental. Plus, they are guaranteed 37.5 paid hours per week.
Representatives will be available during the job fair to answer any questions, present the benefits and incentives, and review qualifications.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.21Great News! Coral Springs Ranked 13th Safest City in America
- News2022.01.13Developer To Revise Plans For Heron Bay Development Project
- News2021.12.23‘It’s A Christmas Miracle’: Man Survives From Heart Attack Thanks to Good Samaritan
- Crime & Safety2021.12.17Coral Springs Neighborhood On Alert After Vehicle Break-In