By Jill Fox
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
On Thursday, June 25, a virtual job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for prospective bus drivers.
Qualified candidates interested in joining the district for the 2020- 2021 school year are encouraged to attend.
Bus operators receive a competitive starting salary, free training, and great benefits, including health and dental. Plus, they are guaranteed 37.5 paid hours per week.
Representatives will be available during the job fair to answer any questions, present the benefits and incentives, and review qualifications.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.06.22Mixed-Use Project Proposed for Former Heron Bay Golf Club
- Events2021.06.14Mah Jongg Players Meet For Summer Fun At Family Bagels in Coral Springs
- News2021.06.01Coral Springs Craft Guild Awards 3 Scholarships to High School Seniors
- News2021.05.27Office Evolution Brings Safe, Affordable, Inspired Workplace to Coral Springs