By: Sharon Aron Baron
Wawa, Inc. has announced the Grand Opening ceremony of their new Coral Springs store.
Located at 7305 W. Sample Road, Coral Springs is Wawa’s 12th store in Broward County and will provide customers with access to necessary supplies, fuel, and support during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Chris Gheysens, President & CEO, Wawa said their core purpose is to go beyond filling orders to fulfill lives. That has never been stronger than now as their 900 stores unite together to provide support in the form of food, fuel, food donations, funds — and the one-of-a-kind Wawa experience that delivers care and hope no matter the circumstance.
“As a new store opens, we will continue to provide comfort and a sense of normalcy in the safest way possible, while listening to what our friends and neighbors need most throughout these challenging times,” he said.
On Wednesday, June 24, the new store will open to the public at 8:00 a.m. with an official ribbon-cutting outside of the store with associates standing six feet apart to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
The store will employ approximately 40 associates and provide competitive pay and benefits. Led by Wawa General Manager, Ryan Whitman, and Area Manager Tom Howard, the team said they are committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment while working to meet the needs of customers. Wawa has nearby locations in Parkland, Pompano Beach, and Sunrise.
Customers can watch the opening day video posted today on Facebook and are invited to share what they’re most excited about for a chance to win limited-edition Wawa Coral Springs, FL T-shirts.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.09.16911 Dispatcher Recognized After Saving Life of Parkland Woman
- News2021.09.15TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces Superstar Legends from the 60s
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- Events2021.09.12Bites and Sips Event Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Food and Music