By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Tuesday, ClubLink Enterprises Limited announced that they had acquired TPC Eagle Trace Golf Course in Coral Springs for $3.4 million.
In the Fort Lauderdale area, Canadian-based ClubLink owns the 54-hole Palm Aire Country Club, the 36-hole Woodlands Country Club in Tamarac, and Heron Bay Golf Club in Coral Springs.
ClubLink made its initial foray into Florida in 2010, when it acquired five 18-hole equivalent championship courses and two 18-hole equivalent academy courses in Sun City Center, south of Tampa.
In total, ClubLink now owns or operates 53.5 18-hole championship and six 18-hole equivalent academy courses in Florida and Canada.
“The acquisition of this prestigious golf club demonstrates our commitment to providing our more than 20,000 members in Florida, Ontario, and Quebec the opportunity to truly experience ‘One Membership, More Golf,’” said ClubLink President and CEO Rai Sahi. “Since our founding in 1993, that has been our unique business model and one that continues to be very successful.”
Opened in 1983 as the first member club in the PGA Tour’s Tournament Players Club network, TPC Eagle Trace is an Arthur Hills design. Home to the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic for nine years, TPC Eagle Trace is the centerpiece of a luxury gated community of approximately 900 homes.
ClubLink’s unique membership model provides its members with reciprocal access to all ClubLink clubs in all regions. ClubLink’s innovative TravelLink program offers three levels that allow members inter-regional access. The first level provides members inter-regional access to all clubhouses and courses at preferred pricing. Levels 2 and 3 are optional and provide members with greater inter-regional access for fixed annual fees.
The acquisition of Eagle Trace gives ClubLink a total of 12 18-hole equivalent championships and two 18-hole equivalent academy courses in the state of Florida.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade