By: Sharon Aron Baron
Bring your family and friends to WorldFest and experience the diverse cultures that make up the City of Coral Springs.
The event will be held on Sunday, March 31, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will feature ethnic foods, live entertainment, arts and crafts and fun activities for children. Enjoy non-stop stage entertainment, cultural games and activities, while keeping the kids busy at Kid’s World which offers a multitude of arts and crafts for the young ones.
There will also be free cooking demonstrations, where you can sample delicious ethnic food items, a special performance by Caballo de Paso Peruano with Marianera Dancer and a Story Time at 1 & 2 p.m. Children will also enjoy a petting zoo, pony rides, and inflatable rides.
Admission to the event is free, there is a $3 fee for parking. Nominal fees will be charged for food and rides/amusements. Pets are not allowed into the event.
Student volunteers are welcome, and will receive service hours for participating. For more information, call 954-394-6230. The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution