By Rachael Nestel
Chabad of Coral Springs, a local Jewish center, is hosting a festive Purim dinner party for the community.
On Tuesday, March 7, guests are invited to join the celebration at 3925 North University Drive, where they can enjoy a Purim-inspired dinner, music, and dancing provided by DJ David Ania.
Purim is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the salvation of the Jewish people in ancient Persia from the evil plot of Haman, a royal advisor who planned to exterminate the Jews. The holiday is celebrated with feasts, costumes, and charitable acts.
The dinner event will be catered by Messubim, a full-service catering company known for its delicious and creative kosher cuisine. In addition to the food and entertainment, prizes will be awarded to the best costumes.
Tickets for the event are $36 for adults and $25 for children if purchased before February 21. After that date, the price increases to $45 for adults and $36 for children. Registration for the event will close on February 28.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Rachael Nestel has lived in Coral Springs for three years. She taught middle school English for over four years and currently works full-time as a Senior Copywriter. Rachael graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Media Studies from Rutgers University in 2009.
- Events2023.02.23Chabad of Coral Springs Hosts Purim Dinner Party with Dancing and Costumes
- Events2023.02.23Margaritas, Mediums, and Magic Meet in Coral Springs
- Events2023.02.22Chabad Jewish Center Hosts Monopoly Purim Party
- Events2023.02.21NOW OPEN: Swing Away at Premier Indoor Golf Venue in Coral Springs