By: Sharon Aron Baron
Family, friends and neighbors are welcome to the Coral Springs annual Veterans Day Ceremony to recognize our heroes service to our country.
Wear your patriotic colors and visit Veterans Park Tuesday, November 11 at 10:30 a.m. The ceremony will include speeches by veterans and politicians, a 21-gun salute, placing of wreath and raising of the military and United States flags.
At the event, the Veterans Coalition of Coral Springs will be selling engraved paver bricks to honor and remember our Veterans. Cost is $50 and pavers will later be installed at the park to be unveiled Memorial Day 2015.
Also, if you have any faded or tattered U.S. Flags, drop them off at the Retired Flag Box located outside the Coral Springs Gymnasium, 2501 Coral Springs Dr. The Veterans Coalition will dispose the flags properly.
Veterans Park is located at 8601 Royal Palm Blvd., just east of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch