By: Jen Russon
Motorists traveling through Coral Springs can expect some delays and detours, as two northbound lanes on University Drive close for upgrades to their water and sewer lines, beginning Sunday.
The closures will be located from the intersection at University and Sample Road and continue just south of NW 40th Street, also known as Cardinal Road.
Part of a two-phase water service replacement project and lift station rehabilitation, the construction will take place each night from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Sunday through Friday, March 27, weather permitting.
Southbound lanes will not be affected, and access is ensured to businesses and residential areas on Brokenwoods Drive and NW 37th Place, while NW 38th Street remains open.
As construction crews work at the intersections, detours will direct residents to alternate entrances off Sample Road. Minor sidewalk work may be performed during daytime hours.
For questions about this Coral Springs city improvement project, interested parties may contact Peter Dobens.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2022.04.27First Presbyterian Church Welcomes 5th Senior Pastor, Dr. David Barry
- News2022.04.26Coral Springs Charter Baseball Player Knocks Another One Out of the Park with ‘Promposal’
- Events2022.04.26Mother’s Day ‘Sip and Stroll’ Comes to Coral Springs May 1
- Events2022.04.21Coral Springs Improvement District Offering Food and Fun at Open House, April 30