By: Sharon Aron Baron
You don’t have to travel far to get to the beach anymore. Coral Bay Beach Bar and Grill, a new beach-themed restaurant is bringing the beach to Coral Springs.
Located at Coral Square Mall, in the former spot of Feisty Bull and ROC Resto Lounge, Coral Bay has transformed the indoor and outdoor restaurant into beach getaway with palm trees and surf boards.
Some of their menu items include Caribbean Mahi, $15.95, Honey Chipotle Salmon, $16.95, Caribbean Baby Back BBQ Ribs, $15,95 as well as burgers, salads, coconut shrimp and an assortment of desserts.
Rick Cruz, Commercial Manager for the restaurant said there will be a full liquor bar with imported beers including $7.99 Margaritas and Mojitos and signature cocktail drinks. They will also have a children’s menu and hold monthly kids drawing contests.
“Eventually, there will be a kid’s section for them to play,” said Cruz.
The Miami-based parent company, Vivaria, owned by Fransisco Gavilan owns 16 other restaurants, and according to Cruz, he was CEO for over 200 others.
Currently having their soft-opening this week, Coral Bay Beach Bar and Grill will hold a Grand Opening on Thursday, September 27 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony with Mayor Skip Campbell at noon.
Coral Bay Beach Bar and Grill
9231 W Atlantic Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33071
Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. –2 a.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2019.06.26Sheriff Tony Fires Two More Deputies after Marjory Stoneman Douglas School Shooting
- Events2019.06.25Disney Junior Holiday Party! On Tour Comes to Coral Springs
- Events2019.06.25Broward County Schools Offering Trauma-Focused Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
- News2019.06.25Applebee’s of Coral Springs Presents $500 Check to Local Teacher