By: Matt Rothman
It was another historic day for the Coral Glades cheerleading team as they placed third on Saturday in FHSAA State Championship Series.
Head Coach Alison Madej was extremely proud of how the team executed their routine after a crazy year. The Colts only began practicing on November 16 and had off during Thanksgiving and two weeks off for Christmas.
“I am very proud of my girls,” Madej said. “We did a high-quality routine, and they had the highest cheer and execution scores then we’ve had in years.”
This was the tenth straight year that Coral Glades advanced to the finals and only the second competition of the season as they previously earned first place in regionals on January 16.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs Charter Legendary Softball Coach Mark Montimurro Wins 500th Career Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs High School Girl’s Flag Football Team Win Big in First Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Glades Star Running Back Keshawn Barrett Signs with University
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Wins 1st Game With Strong Offense