By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades cheerleading team advanced to the state finals for the tenth straight year after their first-place finish in the 2021 FHSAA Cheerleading Regionals in the large-non tumbling competition.
The Jaguars competed against many talented schools from Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
Head Coach Alison Madej was proud of her team and said they worked extremely hard to execute their routine Saturday.
“We are so excited to be able to go to States next week and represent our school with pride and be able to maintain the level of excellence that Coral Glades cheerleading is known for,” Madej said.
Coral Glades has 23 girls on their team, consisting of nine seniors that have continued to set school records.
They will have a chance to compete in the State finals next week but are awaiting when they will compete. The competition will be at RPF Funding Center in Lakeland.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.283 Coral Springs Baseball Players 4A State Champions For North Broward Prep
- News2021.05.22CHAMPIONS AGAIN: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Wins 2nd State Championship in 6 Years
- News2021.05.21BREAKING: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball 1 Win Away From State Championship
- News2021.05.16J.P. Taravella Baseball’s Unforgettable Season Ends in Regional Final