By: Sharon Aron Baron
Back by popular demand with more food trucks in tow, Coral Springs will be hosting their next Bite-N-Sips, on Friday, November 16 in Downtown Coral Springs.
Due to the popularity of the last Bites-N-Sips, the city has increased the amount of food vendors. This time, they will include: Olive Onion, Cosmos Ice Cream, Melted Madness, World Famous Egg Roll, Kona Ice, Reggae Beets, That Vegan Truck, Virgo Bomb, Jerk it Cuisine, MOD Pizza, Fat Boyz, City Wings, Op-ita, BC Tacos, Cool Beans and many more to be announced.
The “sips” will be covered too. Cocktails, beer and wine will be available for purchase.
This family friendly event will take place from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the City Hall Great Lawn, located at 9500 West Sample Road. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Free parking in the City Hall garage.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive