By Agrippina Fadel
Chabad of Coral Springs is gearing up for its annual Passover Seder, and everyone is invited.
Held on Wednesday, April 5, at 8 p.m., the Seder is $45 for adults and $36 for children, with many sponsorship options available. Chabad also offers scholarships for the holiday for those in need.
“While there is a cost for dinner, no one is turned away from celebrating Seder if they cannot afford it,” said Rabbi Avraham Friedman, adding that the celebration will include a delicious homemade meal and meaningful insights into the Haggadah led by Rabbis Yossi Denburg and Friedman.
The eight-day festival of Passover is celebrated in the early spring and highlighted by the Seder meals that include four cups of wine, eating matzah and bitter herbs, and retelling the story of the Exodus.
“Passover celebrates the birth of our nation, freedom from slavery, and our rich and beautiful roots and how to apply all that in our lives today. It celebrates family and children and gives us an opportunity to educate them about our heritage,” Rabbi Friedman said.
Chabad of Coral Springs is located at 3925 N. University Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.05.12“Miracle Man” Survives After Suffering Multiple Strokes
- Events2023.04.30Join the Fun: 3 Coral Springs Women-Owned Businesses Host Annual Mother’s Day Sip + Stroll
- News2023.04.28Raise a Glass to Fish Joint: Coral Springs’ Go-To Seafood Spot Adds Wine and Beer to the Menu
- News2023.04.21Puddle Jumpers Unite: Coral Springs Kids Make a Splash for Earth Day Fun in the Rain