By: Sharon Aron Baron
Hoping to make children’s day a bit brighter over the holiday season, the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber runs an annual toy drive.
Benefitting Broward Health Coral Springs, on December 20, Santa and his elves – or Chamber ambassadors, headed over to the pediatric unit to deliver 100 toys.
Thanks to the generosity of the Chamber and community members, they collected new, unwrapped toys for over a month leading up to the event.
For over 15 years, the Chamber’s Ambassador committee has had a toy drive to benefit underprivileged and sick children in our community.
“To see the smiling faces of the children is heartwarming said Chamber President Cindy Brief. “We have incredibly generous members that have made this possible throughout the years.”
Any leftover toys are given to children throughout the year who have extended stays at the hospital.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime