By Sharon Aron Baron
Get in your car and join your neighbors in a new, fun, drive-in movie event when the City of Coral Springs presents Disney’s, Wreck-It Ralph.
Released in 2012, Wreck-It Ralph is about a video game villain who wants to be a hero and sets out to fulfill his dream, but his quest brings havoc to the arcade where he lives. This movie is rated PG.
Held on Saturday, September 12, at the Tom Messenheimer Special Event Field at the Sportsplex, this event is open to Coral Springs residents only.
Attendees must pre-register on Eventbrite and will be allowed one ticket per vehicle. Gates open at 6:30 p.m., the movie begins at 8 p.m. Parking is assigned by event staff upon arrival and entry.
Alcohol and pets are prohibited, with the exception of service animals. Concessions will be available onsite. Residents will be able to order from their car through a touch-less system; credit cards only.
Snacks ordered will be delivered to the vehicle. A portion of the proceeds will go to Give Where You Live, a financial assistance program offered by the Coral Springs Community Chest, a non-profit, 501c3.
All cars will enter from Royal Palm Boulevard. To follow the social distancing guideline, visitors are asked to remain in their vehicle or parking space, with the exception of using restrooms. Portable restrooms will be available onsite and sanitized between use. Facial coverings are required when walking to and utilizing restrooms. RVs, buses, motorcycles, and bicycles are prohibited. Oversized vehicles will be assigned to an area not to obstruct the view of the screen. There are no exceptions to the parking policy. Movie audio will be broadcasted through an FM Radio station, which will be provided upon entry.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration