By Sharon Aron Baron
Space is still available for the “Hoppin’ into Springs Egg Hunt” Coral Springs.
The city has organized the March 27 event for children ages 3-8-years-old. However, this year’s event has been reimagined with COVID-19 safety guidelines in mind.
With individualized egg hunt areas on the baseball field, the event allows attendees to register as a household and select their preferred time, with 10 people max per household. They ask that all attendees arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled time and bring their own baskets and bags to collect the eggs.
All attendees must wear facial coverings while inside the egg hunt areas.
This event is for Coral Springs residents only. Households must register each family member through the city’s webtrac system or by calling 954-345-2200 before the registration deadline on March 22, 2021. No walk-ups will be accepted.
For attendees to hunt for eggs together, they must be registered under the same household — or group. Please note: the Easter Bunny will not be attending this year’s event.
The event is held Saturday, March 27, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Sportsplex Park at 2800 Sportsplex Dr.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs