By: Sharon Aron Baron
Fall is approaching and so is the Coral Springs Farmer’s Market. For the fourth year in a row, residents can feast their eyes on a variety of local produce and exotic food vendors who are waiting for their food to be sampled and sold.
“I’m excited about the fact that we’re getting new vendors,” said Market Manager Colleen Sullivan. “It takes a lot of years to grow a market and I think we’ve come to a great start.”
Held every other Sunday, opening day is Sunday, October 14, and Sullivan said residents should expect to see a large variety of vendors including The Crafted House which sells different types of wine jelly and nut butter along with foods from Nisha’s Flavors of India.
Sullivan said that vendors will ask the residents questions about what they like to better recommend which of their products they should try.
“When residents come out, my suggestion to them is to go to each vendor, try an item, eat one of them. See what you like then talk to the vendor about purchasing an item,” said Sullivan.
Opening events include: bounce house, live music, kids cooking demos, train rides and fun foods.
October 28 activities include trick or treating around the market, pumpkin patch for families and kids are encouraged to wear their costumes.
The Farmer’s Market is held from 9 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
January 13, 2019
January 27, 2019
February 10, 2019
February 24, 2019
March 10, 2019
March 24, 2019
April 7, 2019
Coral Springs Art Walk
9405 NW 31 Ct
Coral Springs FL 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event