By Sharon Aron Baron
With the clock ticking down, The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts has issued a final call for original artwork submissions for its Annual Signature Artist Competition.
For those eyeing this prestigious opportunity, remember September 30, 2023, is the last day to have your artistry in the limelight.
The selected winner of the competition will not only have their artwork represent the Festival but will also enjoy the perks of comprehensive recognition in promotional materials, a dedicated booth at the event, a $500 stipend, and a prime spot in the virtual gallery showcased at www.csfoa.org.
Eager participants are encouraged to submit their best works that embody the spirit of the Coral Springs Festival of the Arts and reflect the richness of artistic lifestyles.
Accepted mediums include sculptures and all 2D fine art originals. But remember, size does matter! Entries, including their frame, should neither be smaller than 32” nor exceed 64” in any dimension. Additionally, the winning piece will grace the festival site throughout the weekend.
Those hoping to beat the deadline must submit before midnight on September 30. No late entries will be entertained. Detailed submission guidelines and entry forms are readily available here.
For a dose of inspiration or to see what you’re up against, potential entrants and art lovers alike can view previous winning masterpieces at www.csfoa.org.
Mark your calendars for the 18th Annual Festival of the Arts at The Walk of Coral Springs, set for March 16 and 17, 2024. Beyond the art, attendees can revel in an expertly juried arts and crafts show boasting over 200 exceptional artisans and crafters. The festivities continue with the inclusion of Gardenfest, a medley of live music, dance displays, theater acts, literary showcases, and a dedicated children’s area.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsOctober 1, 2023Coral Springs Gears Up for the 2023 Oktoberfest Extravaganza
- EventsSeptember 29, 2023Coral Springs Police Department’s Humane Unit Hosts Pet Food Drive
- EventsSeptember 27, 2023Sawgrass Nature Center’s ‘Give a Hoot’ Gala Benefits Wildlife Rehabilitation
- EventsSeptember 25, 2023TICKET ALERT: Culinary Delights Meet Fine Vintages at Basser’s 2023 Food & Wine Festival