Come and enjoy this fantastic weekend of art, culture and entertainment! The 8th Annual Festival Of The Arts will highlight some of America’s finest artisans and contemporary crafters. There will also be exciting performing arts events including fine dance, theatrical, and literary presentations.
The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts redefines Coral Springs as a cultural destination by celebrating the arts and bringing focus to the new downtown area.
Open from 10 am – 5 pm, the festival attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area. Held at The Walk of Coral Springs on March 17 th and 18 th, the Coral Springs Festival of the Arts features a professional juried art and craft show with over 175 fine artisans and crafters.
With its tree canopy, restaurants and shops, The Walk of Coral Springs provides the perfect venue for the Festival. The Festival also features entertainment from all of the arts. Music, dance, theatre and literary performances will take place on two stages making the Festival unique in the area. With something for everyone, children to seniors, art lovers to music lovers, theatre enthusiasts to literary enthusiasts, the Coral Springs Festival of the Arts is the signature event for Western Broward County.
The Festival is easily accessible from the Sawgrass Expressway, offers free convenient parking and a free trolley system to off-site parking. Donations to the Festival (a 501C3 corporation) are fully tax deductible with any profits returned to the community to support such nonprofit artistic endeavors at the Coral Springs Museum of Art, Friends of Music and others as may be determined. For more information contact: Shirley Klein at Shirley@ShirleyKlein.com
Free Trolley Transportation All Day Long! (From Coral Springs Center Of The Arts / Mullins Park To The Event)
Coral Springs Center for The Arts – 29th Street – East of Coral Springs Drive
Village Square – NW Corner Of University Drive & Sample Road
Financial Center – SW Corner University Drive & Sample Road
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive