By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents are invited to Fire Station 80 for a delicious plate of pasta prepared by local firefighters which benefits two great causes.
The Coral Springs Fire Department will be hosting their annual spaghetti dinner on Saturday, October 26, from 4 p.m to 8:30 p.m. All food is made and served by firefighters, including Chief Frank Babinec.
Donations benefit the Coral Springs Firefighter Benevolent Association and the American Cancer Society.
The event is open to the public and for a $5 donation, attendees receive a generous portion of pasta, salad, bread, and beverage.
Station 80 is located at 2825 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd next to the Police Station.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer