The Coral Springs Fire Department hosted a Spaghetti Dinner in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month last Saturday.
For only a $5 donation, residents received a delicious dinner prepared by Coral Springs Firefighters at Firehouse 80.
Proceeds went to Broward Health Coral Springs Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund and the Coral Springs Professional Firefighters Benevolent Association. The Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer foundation was founded by Commissioner Vince Boccard and has paid for Breast Cancer Screenings for over 1,000 local women in our community.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store