The Coral Springs Fire Department hosted a Spaghetti Dinner in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month last Saturday.
For only a $5 donation, residents received a delicious dinner prepared by Coral Springs Firefighters at Firehouse 80.
Proceeds went to Broward Health Coral Springs Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund and the Coral Springs Professional Firefighters Benevolent Association. The Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer foundation was founded by Commissioner Vince Boccard and has paid for Breast Cancer Screenings for over 1,000 local women in our community.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1