By Sharon Aron Baron
October is National Women’s Small Business Month, and a new salon and boutique is kicking it off with its Grand Opening.
The Polished Nail is owned by Coral Springs resident Samantha Torres, a 2012 graduate of Marjory Stoneman Douglas. Services include manicures, pedicures, full body waxing, and comprehensive skincare.
Located at 9762 West Sample Road, near Runyon’s, The Polished Nail carries a wide array of trendy clothing, jewelry, handbags, and gift items, with holiday merchandise for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
Guests are invited to the Grand Opening Celebration of the salon and boutique on Saturday, October 2, from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. There will be door prizes, discounts, and refreshments. The official ribbon cutting with Broward County’s Vice Mayor Michael Udine takes place at 1:30 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.12.05Pets of the Week: Curtis and Gin Are Seeking their Forever Families
- News2021.12.02Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Chaplain Awarded 2021 ‘Chaplain of the Year’
- Events2021.12.01Nominate a Coral Springs Business for a 2022 Excellence Awards
- Events2021.12.01Literary Guest Speakers Announced for 2022 Coral Springs Festival of the Arts