Coral Springs has almost everything under the sun, except of course if you need someone to design a new marketing plan for your city, then you’ll have to have to go to Tennessee for that.
According to the Sun Sentinel, the City of Coral Springs paid a Nashville company $70,000 back in February of 2012 to “brand” the city as a great place to live and have a business. The slogan that commissioners informally agreed to last week was “Coral Springs…everything under the sun.”
It’s too bad that city officials couldn’t find a local marketing company in sunny South Florida that could do the job for them.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment