Coral Springs has almost everything under the sun, except of course if you need someone to design a new marketing plan for your city, then you’ll have to have to go to Tennessee for that.
According to the Sun Sentinel, the City of Coral Springs paid a Nashville company $70,000 back in February of 2012 to “brand” the city as a great place to live and have a business. The slogan that commissioners informally agreed to last week was “Coral Springs…everything under the sun.”
It’s too bad that city officials couldn’t find a local marketing company in sunny South Florida that could do the job for them.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer