Coral Springs has almost everything under the sun, except of course if you need someone to design a new marketing plan for your city, then you’ll have to have to go to Tennessee for that.
According to the Sun Sentinel, the City of Coral Springs paid a Nashville company $70,000 back in February of 2012 to “brand” the city as a great place to live and have a business. The slogan that commissioners informally agreed to last week was “Coral Springs…everything under the sun.”
It’s too bad that city officials couldn’t find a local marketing company in sunny South Florida that could do the job for them.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event