By: Matt Rothman
Despite falling in the District Final to Monarch High School, the Coral Springs High School boys basketball team will get a rematch in the Regional Semifinals following the Colts 54-53 victory over Lake Worth High School Thursday night.
With 4.3 seconds left in the game, Kymani Quarrie hit two clutch free throws to out the Colts ahead. Rahsod Morris also had a big game with 18 points and five rebounds.
Up next, CSHS will play Monarch on Tuesday, February 23, at 7 p.m. as the winner will have a chance to compete in the Regional Final. Monarch defeated the Colts 76-72 on February 12 and then beat Santaluces High School 70-63 in their opening regional game.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs High School Girl’s Flag Football Team Win Big in First Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Glades Star Running Back Keshawn Barrett Signs with University
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Wins 1st Game With Strong Offense
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Incredible Run Ends at States