By: Matt Rothman
Despite falling in the District Final to Monarch High School, the Coral Springs High School boys basketball team will get a rematch in the Regional Semifinals following the Colts 54-53 victory over Lake Worth High School Thursday night.
With 4.3 seconds left in the game, Kymani Quarrie hit two clutch free throws to out the Colts ahead. Rahsod Morris also had a big game with 18 points and five rebounds.
Up next, CSHS will play Monarch on Tuesday, February 23, at 7 p.m. as the winner will have a chance to compete in the Regional Final. Monarch defeated the Colts 76-72 on February 12 and then beat Santaluces High School 70-63 in their opening regional game.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.21J.P. Taravella’s All-County Outfielder Luis Rodriguez Makes His College Choice
- News2021.07.19Coral Springs Girls Travel Basketball Team Ranks Number 1 in the State
- News2021.07.16Coral Springs Native Caleb Roberts Selected in 5th Round of MLB Draft
- News2021.07.16J.P. Taravella Grad Jack Sinclair Drafted in 16th Round of MLB Draft