By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs High School boys soccer team picked up their first win of the season on Tuesday.
The Colts won by a score of 3-2 on a pair of goals from Mahmoud Kaddouh, while McNoy Nish had one for the win. Nicolas Morando and Sebastian Guzman each recorded assists against Northeast High School.
In net, the Colts played both Michael Neville and Anthony Gonzalez. They each gave up a goal but combined to make 11 stops in the victory after the team went 6-6 in 2020.
Next, the Colts will play Blanche Ely High School on the road, Tuesday, November 16, at 5 p.m. in their last game before the holiday break.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.26J.P. Taravella Duo Posts Historic Numbers for Boys Basketball Team
- News2022.01.26Coral Springs High School Girls Soccer Wins Opening Playoff Game
- News2022.01.25Coral Glades Girls Basketball Wins by 24 on Senior Night
- News2022.01.24Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Basketball Host Senior Night