By: Sharon Aron Baron
That pesky polar vortex isn’t affecting our warm weather, so there shouldn’t be any excuse to miss two great activities going on in downtown Coral Springs Saturday, January 11.
Get ready for both the annual BizArt Festival along with the Green Market which will be side-by-side this year with plenty of fun things to do for the family.
Both will will take place in Downtown Coral Springs. The BizArt Festival will feature live bands, face painting, food trucks, local artists, and much more. Visitors will have a chance to enjoy local up-and-coming artists, as well as taste delicious local foods and snack on meals from food trucks. Don’t forget to shop for all of your fresh local foods at the local Green Market there as well.
The event is free, and parking will be available at the Financial Plaza and City Hall South. For more information, please call 954-344-1162 or visit www.CoralSprings.org/bizart.
BizArt will be held Saturday, January 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 9400 W. Sample Road. The Green Market is held every Saturday.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.05Mullins Hall COVID-19 Test Site to Close in Coral Springs
- Events2021.05.04Tickets Go on Sale for Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
- News2021.05.04Volunteers Show Their Appreciation for Teachers at 22 Coral Springs Schools
- Events2021.05.03Coral Springs Honors Heroes in Special Memorial Day Service