By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you love to be spooked, then you’re in luck because the city has just announced the dates of this year’s Halloween Haunted House.
On Friday, October 25, from 5:00-7:30 p.m. and Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 2:00-7:00 p.m., children can wind through the various labyrinths or play on the bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged and trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave. Held at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, the cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is at 2501 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle