By: Sharon Aron Baron
If your kids are addicted to playing video games, this is your chance to have all those hours in front of the TV pay off.
The City of Coral Springs is hosting its third annual Video Game Challenge on Saturday, October 12 for Coral Springs’ youth, ages 8 to 18 years old.
The event, which is co-sponsored by Best Buy and McDonalds, will put players head to head tackling John Madden 25. Exact times will be determined once participants register for the event.
The challenge will be played on Xbox and Playstation and prizes will be awarded in all age groups. Participants must register for $2 at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, located at 2501 Coral Springs Dr. by Thursday, September 19 at noon.
The challenge will be held at Best Buy, located at 650 N. University Drive. For more information, call 954-345-2204.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home