By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs will hold its “Back At It” Festivities this Friday, from 5:00 – 7:00 pm inviting students and their families to get back into the rhythm of another school year.
This year they welcome teens and tweens to enjoy a live performance from the world’s next dominant boy band IM5, followed by a meet-and-greet with the group.
Since the Coral Square Mall event takes place on Florida’s Tax-Free Weekend, the mall will have extended hours and will be open Friday, August 2 and Saturday, August 3 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., and Sunday, August 4 from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
“Back At It” event attendees will receive a Teen Vogue and Simon Malls Trend Guide, featuring fashion tips to achieve the trendiest looks of the season and mall-wide discount offers and samples.
Event attendees are kindly asked to bring non-perishable food items and/or school supplies for donation to the family counseling program of the Broward County School District.
“We are thrilled to be working with Simon Malls to further expand and elevate our Back-to-School Saturday initiative,” says Teen Vogue Vice President and Publisher, Jason Wagenheim.
“Joining forces for this all-important shopping season was an obvious choice. This time of year is incredibly significant for the Teen Vogue audience, and together with Simon Malls, we will work to drive our collective communities into stores to shop while building both awareness and excitement for all of our participating brands.”
In correlation with “Back At It” and Tax-Free Weekend, area residents are invited to help Coral Square Mall’s School Supply Drive for Back-to-School beginning Thursday, August 1 through Wednesday, August 31. The mall will be collecting school supplies and nonperishable food items to help Coral Springs’ underprivileged school children with some of their basic needs. All items will be donated to The Family Counseling Program of the Broward County School District for distribution to families in need. Items may be dropped off at the Simon Guest Services booth in front of Macy’s Women.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch