By: Sharon Aron Baron
Although they stole Yankee Candles for Christmas, the Coral Springs homeowners would still like the porch pirates caught.
On December 9, two men entered a property on NW 39th Street near Sample Road and Coral Ridge Drive. The homeowner said the men were walking down the street, saw the package sitting in front of their door.
Typically, their packages are not visible from the street, however, due to the holidays and numerous deliveries, this particular one was — and it must have caught their eye.
She believes one of the suspects walked around to see if any cars were present and seeing the coast was clear, the other proceeded with the theft.
The homeowners didn’t realize the package was stolen until later in the evening. It wasn’t their Ring Video Doorbell that caught them either; their other cameras mounted on the home got clear shots of the suspects.
They reported the theft to Coral Springs Police. However, there has been no new development as of this time. If you recognize them, call CSPD non-emergency number 954-344-1800.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.10.16Coral Springs Holds Free Shred-A-Thon for Residents November 14
- News2020.10.15Trader Joe’s Hiring for New Coral Springs Location
- News2020.10.13Free Food Distribution at Chabad at Coral Springs: Student Volunteers Needed