By: Jen Russon
An annual tradition has returned, with the Coral Springs Improvement District’s Open House, giving residents a behind-the-scenes look at the water they consume.
“Our Coral Springs families will be able to see behind-the-drop, [providing] the great tasting water they drink every day from their tap,” said Sara Shepherd, a unit leader at CSID.
Shepherd added her colleagues at the Improvement District are excited to host the event following a recent survey that highly rated CSID for customer service.
“This is our way of showing appreciation to our customers,” she said.
In addition to a facility tour, the Open House has fun activities for children, prizes, and a bounce house, replete with a water slide plunging kids into the superior H20 produced within their city.
Food and drinks are part of the event, and parents are recommended to bring a swimsuit and towels for kids in tow.
The Coral Springs Improvement District’s Open House is scheduled on Saturday, April 30, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 10300 NW 11th Manor.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2022.04.27First Presbyterian Church Welcomes 5th Senior Pastor, Dr. David Barry
- News2022.04.26Coral Springs Charter Baseball Player Knocks Another One Out of the Park with ‘Promposal’
- Events2022.04.26Mother’s Day ‘Sip and Stroll’ Comes to Coral Springs May 1
- Events2022.04.21Coral Springs Improvement District Offering Food and Fun at Open House, April 30