By: Sharon Aron Baron
Money magazine published an article naming the 100 Best Places to Live across the nation and Coral Springs ranked third in the State of Florida and 94th on the overall list.
This is the fourth year Coral Springs made the top 100 list. The cities were ranked on criteria such as job growth, family income, test scores, crime rates, health care, and housing prices.
Money magazine highlighted Coral Springs’ array of leisure and sports facilities, including the Sportsplex. Money also compared dream homes in Coral Springs and Greenwich, CT stating that a dollar will get buyers a lot more in Coral Springs.
“We are very fortunate and proud to again be recognized as one of the best places to live in the nation as it confirms what we’ve known all these years – that Coral Springs is indeed a great place to live, work, play, and raise a family,” Mayor Roy Gold said.
The City of Coral Springs was the recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2007 and is a two-time Governor’s Sterling Award winner for quality excellence. It was the first City of Excellence named by the Florida League of Cities and has also been identified as one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People by America’s Promise Alliance for Youth.
”We continue to work diligently to align our resources with the expressed needs of our residents and business owners and strive to provide the highest quality of goods and services,” City Manager Erdal Donmez said.
To see the full list from Money Magazine, visit www.money.cnn.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch
- News2021.03.01First Church Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Saturday
- News2021.03.01Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution March 3
- News2021.03.01‘Check’ This Out: Register for Open Play Chess in Coral Springs