By: Sharon Aron Baron
City business must continue — just safely, and on Wednesday, April 15, at 6:30 p.m., the City of Coral Springs will host its scheduled commission meeting, albeit remotely.
Residents may view the agenda before the meeting.
Those who wish to address the city commission may submit a written request to the City Clerk before the Commission meeting by filling out the form online or by calling in during the meeting to 954-344-5900.
Residents are invited to watch. Meetings are live-streamed on CityTV, Blue Stream Channels 25, 25.2, 725, and on AT&T U-Verse channel 99.
Submit your news to Coral Springs #1 news source.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution