By: Sharon Aron Baron
City business must continue — just safely, and on Wednesday, April 15, at 6:30 p.m., the City of Coral Springs will host its scheduled commission meeting, albeit remotely.
Residents may view the agenda before the meeting.
Those who wish to address the city commission may submit a written request to the City Clerk before the Commission meeting by filling out the form online or by calling in during the meeting to 954-344-5900.
Residents are invited to watch. Meetings are live-streamed on CityTV, Blue Stream Channels 25, 25.2, 725, and on AT&T U-Verse channel 99.
Submit your news to Coral Springs #1 news source.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest