By: Sharon Aron Baron
The housing market in Coral Springs is well on the road to recovery according the latest data from real estate website Zillow.
With the median home value in Coral Springs at $281,400. Home values in the city have gone up 18.6 percent over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 4.7 percent within the next year.
The median list price per square foot in Coral Springs is $134, which is lower than the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro average of $158.
The median price of homes currently listed in Coral Springs is $255,000 while the median price of homes that sold is $287,450. The median rent price in Coral Springs is $1,500, which is lower than the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro median of $1,800.
The percent of delinquent mortgages in Coral Springs is 17.8 percent, which is higher than the national value of 7.2 percent. With US home values having fallen by more than 20 percent nationally from their peak in 2007 until their depression in late 2011, many homeowners are now underwater on their mortgages, meaning they owe more than their home is worth. The percent of Coral Springs homeowners underwater on their mortgage is 18.1 percent, which is lower than Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro at 24.9 percent.
For more information on home above, contact Aspect Realty at (954) 868-0920
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1