By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs is looking for local influencers and businesses to showcase the city on social media with its “CS Proud Squad campaign.”
Those selected will participate in a three-month Instagram campaign and commit to posting photos showcasing the city on their feed and stories using #CSProudSquad in the post captions. The city will share their pictures and stories on its verified city Instagram account.
“When we launched the program during the pandemic, our goal was to promote greater interest in city parks, businesses, and activities through photography, and it was a great success,” said Lynne Martzall, Director of Communications and Marketing. “Now that we [have] resumed special events, exhibit openings, and other activities, we are excited to relaunch and expand the opportunity for residents who want to showcase why Coral Springs is the premier community in which to live, work and raise a family.”
In 2021, the ‘CS Proud Squad’ campaign was awarded Best Use of Social Media by the Florida Municipal Communicators Association.
To view guidelines and apply, visit www.coralsprings.gov/csproud. Applications close on September 16, 2022.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.10.01Sold-Out Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.21Pets of the Week: Riley and Butterball Are Ready for Adoption
- Events2022.09.19TICKET ALERT: The Hip Hop Nutcracker Celebrates its 10th Season at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts