By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Junior at Coral Springs Charter School made the most of a “selfie” earlier this week when his business teacher Susana Halleck appeared to go into labor at school.
Just what he was doing taking photos in school, was never answered.
The student tweeted the photo of his teacher going into labor and smiling in front of her. The photo has gone viral after being retweeted over 20,000 times.
The caption reads: “Selfie with my teacher while she is having contractions.”
The student, Malik Whiter, smiles at the camera and is clearly excited, showing his teacher in the background. Susana Hallack who can be seen in the midst of contractions as she calls her mother to assure her that everything is fine.
“I told her to smile but and she said no,” Whiter tweeted. “So I got her off guard.”
As it turned out, the baby was not ready to be delivered. After being checked out of the hospital, the teacher later returned to class.
“I have honestly laughed until I cried looking at that pic on two different occasions tonight,” Whiter later tweeted. “Think I’m making it my wallpaper.”
Whiter’s picture has inspired a series of parodies featuring his face pasted onto other inappropriate times, like the Crucifixion of Christ and the explosion of a blimp as it falls to the earth in flames.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home