A teen riding a bicycle in Coral Springs was rushed to the hospital after he was struck by a car Friday night, authorities said.
The teen is believed to be 15 to 17 years old and was found lying unconscious on the ground and barely breathing, according to the Coral Springs Fire Department.
He was taken to Broward Health North in critical condition. Read More NBCMIAMI.com
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video