A teen riding a bicycle in Coral Springs was rushed to the hospital after he was struck by a car Friday night, authorities said.
The teen is believed to be 15 to 17 years old and was found lying unconscious on the ground and barely breathing, according to the Coral Springs Fire Department.
He was taken to Broward Health North in critical condition. Read More NBCMIAMI.com
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup
- Crime & Safety2019.09.16Coral Springs Weekly Crime Update Through September 9
- News2019.09.16Coral Springs Resident Dies in Workplace Accident
- Crime & Safety2019.09.16Man Sentenced to Prison After Molesting Children at Coral Springs Gymnastics Studio