A teen riding a bicycle in Coral Springs was rushed to the hospital after he was struck by a car Friday night, authorities said.
The teen is believed to be 15 to 17 years old and was found lying unconscious on the ground and barely breathing, according to the Coral Springs Fire Department.
He was taken to Broward Health North in critical condition. Read More NBCMIAMI.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26