A teen riding a bicycle in Coral Springs was rushed to the hospital after he was struck by a car Friday night, authorities said.
The teen is believed to be 15 to 17 years old and was found lying unconscious on the ground and barely breathing, according to the Coral Springs Fire Department.
He was taken to Broward Health North in critical condition. Read More NBCMIAMI.com
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show