By: David Russell
Calling all working-age students, it’s time to seize the moment at the annual Teen Job Fair hosted by the City of Coral Springs Office of Economic Development in partnership with J.P. Taravella High School.
The event is open to all teenagers and will take place on Thursday, May 18, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at J.P. Taravella High School, 10600 Riverside Drive.
Confirmed businesses include Larry’s Ice Cream, City of Coral Springs Parks and Recreation Department, AERE Marine Group, Art Plumbing, Cinnaholic, Gyroville, Emergency Education Institute, 5678 Dance, and My Lash Studio. More businesses are expected to join by the end of the week.
“The City of Coral Springs Office of Economic Development is happy to partner with J.P. Taravella for the second year, offering job opportunities for our teens. This sets the foundation for their future by providing meaningful work and experience,” said Kristi Bartlett, Director of Economic Development.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2023.06.02Unleash Your Inner Star: Join Next Stop Broadway Youth Acting Camp and Learn from Broadway Veterans
- Eat2023.05.29New Full-Scale Kosher Supermarket Coral Springs Fooderie is Now Open
- Events2023.05.26Coral Springs Museum of Art Offers Creative Summer Camp Options for Kids and Teens
- Events2023.04.28City of Coral Springs to host Teen Job Fair at J.P. Taravella