By Agrippina Fadel
Whether you’re in the mood for a crisp white to pair with your crab cakes or a cold beer to enjoy with your fish and chips, Fish Joint Coral Springs’ location now has you covered.
The locals’ favorite seafood spot recently started to serve beer and wine at its 5677 Coral Ridge Drive store. The original restaurant in Coconut Creek still only serves soft drinks, but the guests can BYOB.
After opening at 4570 Lyons Road in 2020, the owner Brian Rifkin expanded the business to Coral Springs last year and said both restaurants quickly amassed a loyal following.
“Our guests really like the Lobster Roll, Buffalo Shrimp Tacos, and Ahi Tuna Nachos. Crab and Shrimp Boils are always a big hit as well,” he said.
Rifkin added that the diners love that they can get any fish cooked the way they want: grilled, blackened, jerked, or fried. Both locations have daily specials, so there is always something new to try.
“We have a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly staff and great quality food at reasonable prices,” Rifkin said, adding that the restaurant received fantastic feedback from the community about the new Coral Springs location.
Rifkin added that the restaurant strives to be an excellent partner to the community.
“We recently hosted the Coconut Creek Police K9 event, events by Eagles Haven and the local Women’s Club. We also sponsor the local girls’ softball team and work in partnerships with local schools,” he said.
The Fish Joint is open Mondays through Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and closed on Sundays. For more information, visit www.thefishjoint.com or call 954-366-5987 for the Coral Springs location or 954-634-0277 for Coconut Creek.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- EventsSeptember 28, 2023Kickstart Your Holiday Shopping Early with Local Craft Shows in Coral Springs
- EventsSeptember 27, 2023St. Andrew Catholic Church Seeks Vendors for Annual Holiday Bazaar and Craft Show
- EventsSeptember 14, 2023High Schoolers Can Earn Service Hours While Cleaning Up Broward County’s Beaches
- Crime & SafetySeptember 11, 2023Protect Your Identity at Coral Springs’ Free Shredathon