By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s been two days since our last update from the Florida Department of Health. When we last checked in, positive tested Covid-19 cases in Coral Springs were 2,002. Since then, that number has gone up to 2,113 for an increase of 111 positive tested cases.
On July 25, there were 414,511 positive cases in the State of Florida, and on July 27, there are 432,747 total cases, for an increase of 18,236.
There have been 5,931 total deaths reported deaths in the State. This is 154 more since July 25. In Broward County, there have been 607 deaths, which translates to 1 percent of all Broward County cases.
The average age of a resident to contract COVID-19 in Broward County is 42-years-old, up from 38 on July 25.
These figures were verified on July 27, 2020.
Cases by Local Zip Code: (keep in mind these zip codes are shared with other cities)
Other Broward County Numbers
Pompano Beach, Broward 5,933
Coral Springs, Broward 2,113
Davie, Broward 1,745
Sunrise, Broward 1,728
Deerfield Beach, Broward 1,459
Tamarac, Broward 1,354
Margate, Broward 1,085
North Lauderdale, Broward 1,009
Coconut Creek, Broward 934
Oakland Park, Broward 818
Lauderdale Lakes, Broward 280
Parkland, Broward 279
Lauderhill, Broward 268
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26