By: Matt Rothman
Week seven of the high school football season was supposed to feature several must-watch games, but after numerous COVID-19 positive tests, a pair of teams postponed their games.
On Thursday, Coral Springs High School was scheduled to play Deerfield Beach, but the Colts moved their game back to Monday, October 18, for precautionary measures.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas, who started the season of 2-0, continues to go through adversity. After losing multiple starters to injuries, positive COVID-19 tests postponed their game against West Boca Raton High School.
The Eagles are expected to return to practice on Monday and play their next game against South Plantation High School on Friday, October 22.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.12.03Coral Springs Charter Gymnastics Star Sydney Crouch Signs to Compete in College
- News2021.12.02Coral Glades Girls Basketball Off to Best Start in 13 Years
- News2021.12.02Coral Springs High School Boys Basketball Picks Up 1st Win
- News2021.12.02J.P. Taravella Boys Soccer Team Soaring as Season Progresses