By: Sharon Aron Baron
Created by lululemon in 2009 as a response to overwhelming feedback and requests from younger guests to make products for active girls. ivivva offers active wear in sizes 6-14, using the same fabrics, design process, and internal systems as lululemon. Incorporating feedback from the community of active girls, ivivva’s athletic apparel is designed to help girls perform their best in all their activities, whether it’s at the studio, gym or outdoors. The active wear is also designed to grow with the ivivva girl, with thoughtful features and complimentary hemming.
Ivivva stores are community spaces that quickly transform with moveable fixtures to host complimentary events like dance, yoga, run clinics and a variety of athletic classes. Girls are encouraged to try out the gear, try new activities, make new connections and have fun in the space. Additionally, ivivva offers a Dreams & Goals program that inspires girls to dream big, set goals for themselves, and know that falling down and getting back up again is all part of the journey.
“We are thrilled to welcome this exciting new store to Town Center at Boca Raton that caters to the younger demographic of our area residents and visitors,” said Ellen Korelitz, director of marketing and business development. “We value our role in the community and we are continually looking to not only enhance our visitor’s experience but also offer stores that go the extra mile.”
The 1,800 square-foot store opens on Friday, May 27 near the Cafes at Boca. In celebration of the grand opening, the store will host the Viva ivivva Grand Opening Fiesta Saturday morning May 28, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. with a Zumba class, dance/vocal performances, live DJ and lots of activities for guests to enjoy. Additionally, the first 50 guests to arrive to Grand Opening Party will get an exclusive Swag Bag.
Moms and their daughters are invited to continue the fun and join ivivva for Selfie Stick yoga on Sunday, May 29 from 10:30 – 11:45 a.m. in front of Pottery Barn. Throughout the weekend, shoppers will have the chance to check out ivivva’s products as live mannequins sport all of the different activewear.
- Sharon Aron Baron
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video